lunedì 25 agosto 2014

Born Pretty Store 2mm/3mm Mini Cute Square & Round Studs


  It's been a while since I've posted my last manicure with studs so I've got for you another wheel I've received from Born Pretty Store2mm/3mm Mini Cute Square & Round Stud Acrylic UV Gel Nail Art Decoration which can be found as ID 14482. 12 sections, 6 chrome hues (green, yellow, light blue and 3 different shades of pink) and 2 shapes: 3mm square studs and 2mm round ones. 
As I've already told you, 3mm ones could be a little problematic if you have strongly curved nails and if you happen to place your decoration right in the middle: you might experience lasting issues and some corners of your studs might stick out. 
As usual I didn't use any glue and I had them placed directly onto my Essence Soft Touch TC being it still wet using my tweezers. They're easy to use, easy to remove and let you create a classy nail art in glance. Plus their chrome finish makes them sparkle under the sunlight and I've really enjoyed looking at my hands. 
I decided to wear them this way just to let you see as much as possible, but I'm surely gonna try different patterns in the future. What do you think?
And don't forget you can use my XLSQ10 discount code for your nail art shopping, it's worth of a 10% off your cart, except on items already on sale 

«·´¨*·.¸¸ •¸¸.·*¨`·»

  Dopo un pochino di assenza faccio ritorno con i miei amati studs, quest'oggi ho per voi un'altra ruotina che ho ricevuta da Born Pretty Store: si tratta dell' ID 144822mm/3mm Mini Cute Square & Round Stud Acrylic UV Gel Nail Art Decoration. E' composta da 12 sezioni contenenti studs quadrati da 3mm e studs tondi da 2mm accoppiati per colore: troverete tre diverse tonalità di rosa, giallo, verde e azzurro, tutti cromati. Come vi avevo già anticipato nelle scorse review, gli studs da 3mm se posizionati al centro possono creare qualche problema di aderenza nel caso in cui aveste l'unghia molto arcuata.
Come di consueto non è stato necessario utilizzare colla, li ho applicati direttamente sul Soft Touch di Essence non ancora asciutto con l'aiuto di una pinzetta. Facili da applicare e facili da rimuovere, per una nail art di classe nel minimo tempo possibile e con nessuna difficoltà.
Per farvene vedere il più possibile le ho combinate in questo modo: vi piacciono?
L'effetto cromato, sotto al sole, le rende davvero scintillanti.
Non dimenticate di utilizzare il mio codice sconto per i vostri acquisti di nail art e non sul sito! XLSQ10 vi darà diritto ad una riduzione del 10% su tutti gli articoli che non siano già scontati.








Disclaimer: ho ricevuto gli studs a scopo valutativo. Non sono stata pagata per parlarne e ciò che avete letto è unicamente frutto della mia più onesta valutazione. 
Disclaimer: I've been sent the studs shown for review. I have not been payed to talk about them and what you read comes from my most honest experience.

30 commenti:

  1. Pretty manicure, the design is so nice! The matte nail polish looks very well as a background.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much, dear! At the beginning I had it mattified because of the reflections on its glossy surface. They were driving me mad while I tried to take pictures of it on its own, so.... :D I'm happy with the outcome :)

      Elimina
  2. Ottyo ma sono bellissimi! E sulla base blu scura matte stanno troppo bene! Ok li metto nel carrello.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ahahahahah mi sento responsabile. La base era viola, in origine. Non so perché matte sia venuta fuori blu :D

      Elimina
  3. Tengo d'occhio questa ruotina da un po' indecisa tra "è bellissima, la voglio" e "ho già troppe ruotine di studs"...però, sono studs troppo belli! L'effetto e i colori cromati mi piacciono da morire! La nail art poi è bellissima ed elegante!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Le ruotine non sono mai troppe! (disse quella che ne aveva ovunque sparse per casa).
      Cromate non ne avevo ancora, mi son piaciute moltissimo!
      Grazie Holly :)

      Elimina
  4. i do not have any studs,and i am always glad to see how girls wear it ! it suit to you on black nails ! like it !

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. They're actually painted in a dark purple, but the matte TC has completely changed its hue :D
      I'm glad you liked it Vanja! I'm addicted to studs, so classy and easy to use <3

      Elimina
  5. I love this. But every time I go to their site for small studs I just get lost. It must be me.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you, Teresa!
      They've got a range which is sooooo wide I usually end up confused too. It depends on what kind of studs you like, metallic, coloured, classical or fancy shapes..

      Elimina
  6. These look so pretty. Gorgeous colours and I like the base they work so well with it :-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks a lot Ananka! It's been some sort of experiment with the matte TC. The reflections on the glossy nail polish were driving me mad while taking pictures of it on its own, so I killed the problem :D

      Elimina
  7. Aaah che meraviglia questa manicure matte +studs. Così li porterei anch'io (che non.sono da studs) *__*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Wiiiiiii *__* sono proprio contenta che ti piaccia! Anche a me ha sopreso il matte, sta davvero bene. E pensare che, come dicevo, l'ho usato solo perchè stavo impazzendo a fare foto con tutti i riflessi sul glossy :D

      Elimina
  8. You did a great job with this nail art! I like it so much!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much, Julia! I'm really really happy you're all liking this manicure :)

      Elimina
  9. So pretty! I love the way you placed the studs :)

    RispondiElimina
  10. Basta con 'ste manicure con gli studs che poi io li compro tutti e non li uso mai ç_ç

    RispondiElimina
  11. Molto carini,li aggiungo alla mia lista di cose da prendere su borprettystore.
    Comunque sulla base scura stanno divinamente :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Mi fate sentire come una spacciatrice di studs :D ma sono proprio contenta che ti sia piaciuto l'abbinamento :)

      Elimina
  12. Oh my, these are so pretty! Gotta get me some! :)
    Am I just overlooking some info here... I can't seem to find the name of the polish you're wearing? :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you, dear!
      This is Zoya Pinta + Soft Touch TC by essence, which makes it look a completely different polish.

      Elimina

Leggo molto volentieri tutti i vostri commenti (nonostante non mi sia sempre possibile rispondere). Vi chiedo però la cortesia di NON LASCIARE LINK O SPAM, se volete che legga il vostro blog o un vostro post o qualsiasi altra cosa, vi prego di inviarmi un'email. I commenti con link pubblicitari non verranno pubblicati.

I read and appreciate every single comment (even if I'm not always able to reply), but please, I beg you NOT TO SPAM NOR TO LEAVE ANY LINKS. If you want me to read your blog, a post of yours or anything else please send me an e-mail. Comments containing sponsoring links won't be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...